Monday, June 27, 2011

OnE thousand AND OnE HouRs In CHiCaGo....

Hello Fellow Bloggers...


Its been SOOOOO long since my last post... SO much hAs hapPened i don't even know where to begin...

... We have moved to Chicago Illinois
for the summer!!!


Jordan is interning For Sears Holdings as a business analyst... and he's LOVING it...




ANd AS FOR me I am the Lucky one who gets tO VaCay all SUMmer long in CHiCago.... I am SO exited to BE here... this Summer i Will TRY tO be Committed to MY blog... and UpDAte all of you on our aDventure in CHiCago illInoiS...



here's how this sumMer is GOINg to WorK... Jordan Left on a plane for ChIcago june. 10. 2011 at approx. 2:00 pm and arrived in the windy CiTy at approx. 6:00 pm.. I left by car for the windy City with MY PArentS on June.20.2011 at Approx.11:00 Am and arrived in ChICago June.21.2011 apprOx.11:00Pm... I will be in CHIcago with jordan for three Weeks and then Back to UtAh for two WEEKS So I can SerVice my ClIents and Back to CHicaGo for the remainder of the weeks of the SUMmer... ItS gonNa be CRAZY... but FUN... I will be back and give an Update about the Adventures AHEaD.. ta Ta FoR NoW...







2 comments:

  1. How fun! You guys are going to have the best summer, I can't wait to see all the fun pictures and cool things you get to do. Yeah for Chicago!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for your blog! I can't wait to hear about your adventures! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete